Looking for celestes bow + etoile collection

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (17) +
I would like to have celestes bow and etoiles collection, I am open to trading, buying or any other methods of getting them. I have enough of the meow coupons to probably buy all of them myself but my 3ds camera doesn't work and just crashes the system if I try to use it :( any help would be greatly appreciated!<3

I think I have an extra Celeste's Bow, and I currently have Etoile's RV in my second town. Is 5 tbt bells alright for the wig and visits? I'll be available to trade in a few hours. I'll send you a message via PM.

Last edited:
I think I have an extra Celeste's Bow, and I currently have Etoile's RV in my second town. Is 5 tbt bells alright for the wig and visits? I'll be available to trade in a few hours. I'll send you a message via PM.

Sorry but what does tbt bells mean? I'm new to this site &#55357;&#56837; Other than that it should probably be fine :)

Last edited:
Sorry but what does tbt bells mean? I'm new to this site �� Other than that it should probably be fine :)
Oh my, I am sorry. I didn't realize you were new at the time of posting. I'll send you a private message about the details later. Heading offline.

Last edited:
Oh that's not necessary anymore, I have figured it out and have got more than enough for the deal. Sorry for the trouble and thank you! I will definitely accept the trade, I'll be sure to check for your message :)

Hi ready for the trade, it wouldn't let me pm you because it says you have too many?

Back