• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Thomas explains his addiction to SiIvagunner

ThomasHasntPlayedAC

I need a username change.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Lobo
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
Pavé
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SiIvagunner. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of getting the damn joke, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Mr. Rental's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Banallya mashupya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these memes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SiIvagunner truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in SiIva's existential catchphrase “Please read the channel description,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Gilvasunner’s Soundcloudian epic Memes and Rips. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chaze the Chat's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Siivagunner tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 quality points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personnel, kid.

And yes, I made this thread just to ****post. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Back