• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

small rant// so ive just been forced to reset my town...

If you want any help planning the town, maybe post your map in thread?

Here's one I did earlier for someone

tumblr_oxtvfcPU8n1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

at the very least, it might be good for ideas ^^

also if you need help with hybrids, I'm nearly done breeding the ones I need, so let my know what you need, and I can try make some for you ^^

Last edited:
oh boy. I'm hoping this never happens to me, but at the off chance that it does, I have a plan to remake the town into a blue or purple themed town instead of building myself back up again

yeah, i was trying to convince mtself my town needed resetting before this anyway because i didnt plant out my town at all and just went straight in. huge mistake because i had nowhere for pwps. so i kinda needed this(?) but im still devastated about it as it was just 2 years down the toilet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, if you want you can have the whole set for free.

ohmygod are you sure??

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want any help planning the town, maybe post your map in thread?

Here's one I did earlier for someone

tumblr_oxtvfcPU8n1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

at the very least, it might be good for ideas ^^

also if you need help with hybrids, I'm nearly done breeding the ones I need, so let my know what you need, and I can try make some for you ^^

thank you ^^ and im trying to breed them on my own this time *its failing because all im getting are red roses* but thank you for the offer

this sounds horrible oh my god. i've never experienced that before but i know how you feel (experienced it in other games). just the thought of all those years' worth of effort going down the drain with just a little ds error makes me hella scared lmao. anyways i hope everything's sort of okay now? if you need any help at all i'd be more than happy to give you bells and furniture?? if you want?? lol

if you could, that would be amazing. how much would you want? ill have to take all i can get for now ;;

Sorry for flaking, but if you have time later today, like in 3 hours or so I'll be home and you can come grab a bunch of stuff!

I will add you and come over if you want some stuff

You've came to the right place for rebuilding your town!

Last edited:
Back