• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should transgender children be allowed to transition?

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"i hate the lgbt community because of one individual and it is all their fault." buddy idc if you hate me but if you hate the lgbt community thats you being a homophobe and all that

"i hate the lgbt community because of one individual and it is all their fault." buddy idc if you hate me but if you hate the lgbt community thats you being a homophobe and all that

I didn't say it's only because of you. Multiple people. And people on other websites, too.

i mean, for someone who calls others passive aggressive you kind of are being passive aggressive, well maybe not intentionally, it could just be taken that way

sorry i get kind of upset when discussions get like this, ik i could discuss this better.

look, i dont agree with generalising and saying that every lgbt person acts as certain way
but no one said that hated us alright?

the community can be pretty toxic, its pretty stupid for me to compare it to fandoms but its kinda like disliking a fandom but you can still be a part of it or in this case an ally as well? i hope that makes sense

also so long gay bowsers

no one said they hated lgbt people, they said they think they get triggered easily ... are you even reading the same thing I am

They said they hated LGBT people "ten times more" implying they had already hated LGBT people.

I agree, there's 4 trans people I know on this forum and 3 of them are the worst people on this site lmfao... says something

its really a shame ... just please put those people behind you because they dont represent a lot our views et cetera lol

They said they hated LGBT people "ten times more" implying they had already hated LGBT people.

Oops, worded that wrong sorry :( I meant lgbt did not bother me at first but now I don't really like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I think I'm gonna run before someone kills me. Love most of ya here bye :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back