• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many copies of AC do you own? (2.0)

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
う
う
My Melody Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I made this thread 2 months ago, and it actually was quite satisfying knowing what games people owned and what their faves were, so, I'm gonna re ask the question-

How many copies of AC do you own, and which ones are your favourite?

For reference, I have 3x City Folk, 1x Wild World, 2x New Leaf, 1x HHD, 1x Amiibo Festival and tbh Wild World will always be my babe :lemon:

I have 2x New Leaf (However I can't find the first copy so I had to reset my town. Boohoo) and 1x Wild World. I love Wild World, but New Leaf is my favorite by far. I haven't played the game cube one but I want to, very badly

1 new leaf
1 happy home design
But want another new leaf for my new 2ds system so I can visit both towns

Two at the moment. I should have 3. I have an english hard copy and a jap hard copy. I should also have a jap downloaded copy, but I formatted my 3DS without knowing that I would lose that game forever. Lol

Just the one New Leaf, I played my Wild World literally until it died back in it's day though. xD

My kids each have New Leaf also, and my 7 year old has Happy Home Designer. I tried it and just didn't get into it at all. It didn't keep me interested.

I have 2 copies on ACNL and 1 copy of Wild World.

I didn't play ACWW all too much since I'm mostly interested in making my town nice. I really have to focus on the encyclopedias because I would never collect bugs or fish. I would also have to collect furniture. AC has too much for me to collect! :(

Last edited:
Oh dear. I have so many.

One copy of the GC version, though that version gave me headaches and I almost never played it.

Two copies of WW, because even as a kid I liked having multiple towns. This was the game that got me started on Animal Crossing.

One copy of City Folk, which never really clicked for me.

And four, yes, four copies of New Leaf, because I like having two towns to work on at once (in different stages of development), and I finished my first two towns.

(And then HHD, of course.)

The original AC, AC Wild World (used to have 2 but lost one), two copies of AC City Folk, 2 copies of ACNL and about to get a third, and ACHHD... i bought them all myself bc my parents thought the AC games were silly :')

Last edited:
acnl, amio, ww, basically every one but the original and animal forest(e, and e+ included)( japanese )

3: Animal Crossing (GCN), New Leaf and Happy Home Designer.

New Leaf and Happy Home Designer are digital copies. I removed HHD due to lack of space on the SD card (and the fact that it was pretty boring).

I have 1 wild world, 1 city folk, 2 new leaf (my friend who doesn't play ds anymore gave me hers :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and happy home designer!

I only have 1 copy of acnl, I'd love another copy though.

Back