• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Breath of the Wild: for anyone struggling with the Shee Shrines...

MarineSong2001

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
If you're still struggling to figure out the solution to the Shee Shrines, as I once was, you don't need to anymore; I have found the solution! :) The solution is the same for both Shrines, and as I'd finished the Shee Vaneer Shrine, I simply copied the solution to that shrine into my notebook to use in Shee Venath too. Here it is!

IMG_5952.jpg

(I used a document scanner app.)

Or you could do what I did and just take a photo of the balls' placement in each shrine. ;)

Individually, they're baffling, but once I visited the second shrine I knew what to do. Had to go back to let the first one reset first, then tackle them.

The one shrine that gave me real trouble and I had to look up was the constellation one in Korok Forest. Ended up copying a video solution.

I still don't understand what that one was about.

That's some dedication ;) And yeah, you could just take a photo of the placement in each shrine. It had me stumped for a few minutes but in the end, it wasn't too hard to figure out. I'd say they're one (or two) of the coolest shrines. Mirro Shaz however...

Back