Town Name Idea's Please?

pullera

(∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆&#654
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Restarting my town its going to be a relaxing minimalist type town with some nice paths and flowers. Basically a place where I can escape to and not worry about life and stuff, but i'm stuck on a town name can someone please suggest some to me?

(p.s I really relaxed and sleepy atm so sorry if there are typo's)

I was thinking Paradise, but since that's probably super common here's it in a few other languages:
Cennet
Aljanna
Jannada
Syurga
Firdaus

Calm
Repose
Tranquil
Minimal
Mini
Minimum
Serene
Soothe
Breeze
Blank
Naught
Free
Comfort
Joy
Ease
Drowse
Doze
Bliss
Heaven
Utopia
Felicity
Indulge
Fuzzy

Courtesy of Thesaurus.com. It's great for picking town names lol. I love the idea of this town by the way.

Gentle, Peas (like peace but not), Town, City, Burg, Ville... i like towns that have simple names

Calm
Repose
Tranquil
Minimal
Mini
Minimum
Serene
Soothe
Breeze
Blank
Naught
Free
Comfort
Joy
Ease
Drowse
Doze
Bliss
Heaven
Utopia
Felicity
Indulge
Fuzzy

Courtesy of Thesaurus.com. It's great for picking town names lol. I love the idea of this town by the way.
I love your signature, Ginger!

I love your signature, Ginger!

Thanks. Although I did of course create that list with the obvious intention to help you out with picking your name. Definitely no TBT hoarding involved. None at all. I'm not even elongating this because I want bells. It's purely because I want you to understand and enjoy the names that I gave you. I hope you have a good, acceptable, excellent, exceptional, favorable, great, marvellous, positive, satisfactory, satisfying, superb, congenial, select, shipshape, reputable, commendable, up-to-snuff day!

Back