Need Some Inspiration for House!

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ok, so I've recently started a new town, and I already have a good idea of how I want it. I've decided that characters are going to be a king, a witch, and a knight (I'm going for a Medieval[/ancient] Irish/Celtic theme for my town). I've got a very good idea of how the King and Witch's houses are going to be and I've already been ordering furniture for their homes. My problem is that I have no idea what to do for the knight's house. Like, I just don't know what would would fit a knight's house. I've looked through furniture on MoriDB and still don't know :/

What would you guys do for a knight's house? I'm hoping I can draw some inspiration from Y'all!

The thing to know is that during their heyday in Medieval Europe, knights were considered lesser nobles. It stands to reason they had fancier furniture than most. So if you're king character has the Gorgeous series, maybe the knight should have the Rococo? or Regal, either one would work I imagine. And don't forget some brown pots, since, y'know, there wasn't indoor plumbing back then

a knight's house should be modest and rustic! it should look more homely compared to witches' houses, and should include some sort of a weapon stash too!
maybe something like this?: https://img00.deviantart.net/9869/i/2009/093/8/8/medieval_house___interior_1_by_sdturner.jpg
as for furniture, i'd include bits from the ranch and classic series and put either a basement wall or a common wall as wallpaper and something wooden for flooring. and the plate armor furniture item and armor clothing set would make everything spicier!

Yeah I would agree with deerling, you don't want it to be like a hovel, but you can do something like medieval feeling, maybe some nicer wood furniture, stone walls, a nice fireplace. Of course you can have stuff like the pirate armor on the wall, include a suit of armor in there as well. Sword items.

Back