• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Minty mouthwash

The Minty Washing of the Mouth

• My mouthwash is minty. I could drink it all day!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • My mouthwash is minty. It tastes rancid!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • My mouthwash isn't minty. I could drink it all day!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • My mouthwash isn't minty. It tastes rancid!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't use mouthwash.

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
lol I had a children's bubblegum-flavoured mouthwash....

I think I tried the strong-tasting minty adult ones though, I hated it.

i use some minty mouthwash on occasion, but not every day.

that blue listerine stuff makes me cry tears of agony if i swish it around for even a second

glasses on my face pink and green, oh so clean just like listerine

right now I have the blue Listerine mouthwash. It tastes so good, if it wasn't bad for you I would probably drink it. but I can only have it in my mouth for at least 15 seconds because it hurts lol

I like minty mouthwash, but I can't tell you the last time I used mouthwash... Probably during my last dental visit, which was in May.

i haven't used mouthwash in a long time. i kind of want to start using it again though.

that blue listerine stuff makes me cry tears of agony if i swish it around for even a second

that's the point dud3 ur supposed to swish it, feel the burn, contemplate if life is really worth living and then realize it doesn't burn anymore and spit it out

As long as it's proper mouth wash and not those Listerine ones (they are only for good breath, doesn't help a **** with your teeth lmao) I use it.

Most are way too strong flavored for me to handle, my taste is sensitive so I can't handle spicy or super harsh mint and stuff. I prefer the kids flavors tbh.

i have tried some once but it was too minty
i couldn't keep even a little bit in my mouth for over 10 seconds

i use minty mouthwash, its purple coloured and it actually tastes quite nice when youre not focusing on your eyes burning

As long as it's proper mouth wash and not those Listerine ones (they are only for good breath, doesn't help a **** with your teeth lmao) I use it.

wha?? Listerine doesn't help you with plaque and all the stuff it says it does?

Back