• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Electric toothbrush? Manual toothbrush? Toothbrush?

Brush Tooth

• Electric toothbrush

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Manual toothbrush

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No toothbrush

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Does your toothbrush consume some form of electricity or does it perform its brushing duties by being scrubbed against the tooth surface?

i use a manual toothbrush i’ve just never really looked into an electric one

Manual, medium (though now I occasionally have trouble finding those since soft ones are better for your teeth)

I had an electric one for a while but thought it was unnecessary. Never gone back since

I have my own electric toothbrush at my parent's house because my mom bought one for everyone. I still prefer manual though, and I use that at home.

I've only had one electric toothbrush. The rest have all been manual, too many to count...
Probably was a better idea anyways. The electric ones always needed batteries replaced.

Toothbrush is too mainstream, I use my fingers

Jk i use manual toothbrush
although i have tried the electric ones when i was a child

honestly once i tried electric i struggle to use a manual one again, my teeth just don't feel as clean, i don't think i'll ever not use electric (although rip they're so expensive)

Manual one works best for me, imo. I had an electric one when I was a child since it was pretty in and new by then but tbh they don't work as good for me, that's it. I mean I hate all those commercials that claim electric ones are better, but it all depends on your brushing technique, mouth size you name it.

I don't like electric toothbrushes -- you need to change the batteries, they can break easily, etc. I used to own an electrical toothbrush and it sucked. I'm so glad I use manual.

Manual, I used to always want the electric ones when I was a kid. But I have a waterpik that I use on occasion, but mostly I use my manual brush

Back