Electric toothbrush? Manual toothbrush? Toothbrush?

Brush Tooth

• Electric toothbrush

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Manual toothbrush

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • No toothbrush

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Manual, medium (though now I occasionally have trouble finding those since soft ones are better for your teeth)

I had an electric one for a while but thought it was unnecessary. Never gone back since

I have my own electric toothbrush at my parent's house because my mom bought one for everyone. I still prefer manual though, and I use that at home.

I've only had one electric toothbrush. The rest have all been manual, too many to count...
Probably was a better idea anyways. The electric ones always needed batteries replaced.

Toothbrush is too mainstream, I use my fingers

Jk i use manual toothbrush
although i have tried the electric ones when i was a child

honestly once i tried electric i struggle to use a manual one again, my teeth just don't feel as clean, i don't think i'll ever not use electric (although rip they're so expensive)

Manual one works best for me, imo. I had an electric one when I was a child since it was pretty in and new by then but tbh they don't work as good for me, that's it. I mean I hate all those commercials that claim electric ones are better, but it all depends on your brushing technique, mouth size you name it.

I don't like electric toothbrushes -- you need to change the batteries, they can break easily, etc. I used to own an electrical toothbrush and it sucked. I'm so glad I use manual.

Manual, I used to always want the electric ones when I was a kid. But I have a waterpik that I use on occasion, but mostly I use my manual brush

Back