• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Glowing Mason Jars!

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Hello. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen all of you lovelies. Happy almost Halloween! I just wanted to post this here in hopes it can get some more recognition. If you’re interested in one please let me know, but I can only ship to the USA. If you have any questions feel free to ask, but hopefully the posts below explain somewhat. Thank you! And please share this if you’re able. The link to my aunts Go Fund Me is https://www.gofundme.com/alynas-wellness-fund if you’d rather donate or share the link directly. 1DA43955-C443-42D8-A890-46621B4DC9FE.jpg0874E0FB-DEEB-4F4A-82CC-95B4787DC504.jpg20913D66-D5CE-4FEC-8811-E80D0B320526.jpg69B10EE5-6843-46F9-A27A-CFF047A763E4.jpg “Hello! I am making and selling these jars to support my aunt, Alina Murphy, who is battling Breast Cancer. They are made by request, and I can try my best at any design. If I cannot fulfill your design request, I will let you know and you have the option to cancel your order or pick a different design. For the time being I am setting the base cost at $12 + shipping if I cannot deliver in person. Payment, if cannot be made in person, will be made by PayPal. I will share my PayPal email privately with you. Thank you for your interest, and please share this!”

Last edited:
I thought that second one was one a fetus in a jar like they do in movies. Lmao.

Cool stuff though.

Hey! I just wanted to stop in to say two things:

1. First off, those jars are very, very pretty. I think they're a great idea and you might even want to consider selling them on a place like Etsy in the future. they look amazing!

2. I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through right now, but I am so moved by your dedication to this project and to your aunt. you're taking time out of your day to help someone in need, and I see that. I'm flat broke right now but I might be able to contribute after my next paycheck, and any money I do send is strictly for the purpose of helping your aunt. I require nothing else. God bless you and know that I'll be praying for your aunt and the rest of your family.

Hey! I just wanted to stop in to say two things:

1. First off, those jars are very, very pretty. I think they're a great idea and you might even want to consider selling them on a place like Etsy in the future. they look amazing!

2. I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through right now, but I am so moved by your dedication to this project and to your aunt. you're taking time out of your day to help someone in need, and I see that. I'm flat broke right now but I might be able to contribute after my next paycheck, and any money I do send is strictly for the purpose of helping your aunt. I require nothing else. God bless you and know that I'll be praying for your aunt and the rest of your family.

Thank you so much Aronthaer. Your words mean so much, thank you.

Back