• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Black Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

Ultimate Warrior
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hi guys, I have a beach of 'dump hybrids' which are hybrids I get when I'm looking for other hybrids. Its getting really full, so I'd like to have someone come take some, or all!

There's probably 40-50 flowers on the beach, I haven't counted.

Its mostly black tulips, with a few black lilies and cosmos

All the hybrids are legit, so you can use them to breed even more hybrids in your own town!

I would like you to visit my town to pick them up. Please stick with me and only use the paths. You are free to look around town if you want, but please, ONLY take the hybrids on the beach! Also feel free to talk to the villagers, I enjoy when they talk about visitors ^^

Just comment in thread, and I will like and reply when I open the gate! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
hi may i come by? :') i mostly just need the purple flowers <3

I'd love to come over if there are still some there, but I'm not available right now. If there are any still there tomorrow, please let me know x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back