Help with house design?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I'm thinking of re-doing my fourth character's house into a tropical themed shop. But I'm having a hard time deciding what would be sold there or how it would look. Do y'all have any suggestions? (besides the obvious shop stuff like the store shelves, etc)

you can put items you can buy on the island on display! there's a bunch of small tropical-esque things like the bottled ship, sea globes etc. as for the furniture choice i'd go with the cabana set and the sandy beach floor and tropical vista for the walls and floors. put a bunch of beachy items (beach tables, chairs, palm trees, plants, aloha k.k....) in and it should look rlly good! ♡ good luck!

Maybe you could make it into a surfboard shop? Complete with items like a life-preserver (pretty sure you can get those) and maybe the tropical vista wallpaper? Not sure. But visiting the island and using various items from the mermaid collection is definitely a good idea.

for furniture, I'm not really sure, but you can do what deerliing said and get that furniture. maybe for your walls you can get the ocean wallpaper? Forgot what it's called, but you can order it in Gulliver's RV. I think he also sells a sandy floor so that goes with it

Thank you all for the ideas! I've started setting up her house now! :)
Coincidentally Guilver's rv showed up in town today haha so I've got some items from there ordered!

I think you could sell things a normal beach gift shop would sell, maybe shells, coconuts, other beach fruits like durians, mangos, etc. Could do maybe a little tiki bar with the coconut drinks, maybe some Hawaiian print shirts, you could even get the shirt stack and make the top shirt a Hawaiian one, so you can display the stack on a table, and maybe have one hung on the wall behind it. There are lots of decorations like the stuff you get from Pascal and the island that would look good. This sounds like a really cute idea! I hope it works out for you~

I think you could sell things a normal beach gift shop would sell, maybe shells, coconuts, other beach fruits like durians, mangos, etc. Could do maybe a little tiki bar with the coconut drinks, maybe some Hawaiian print shirts, you could even get the shirt stack and make the top shirt a Hawaiian one, so you can display the stack on a table, and maybe have one hung on the wall behind it. There are lots of decorations like the stuff you get from Pascal and the island that would look good. This sounds like a really cute idea! I hope it works out for you~

Ooh I like your ideas! I'll get the counter table from Mabel's rv and use that for the tiki bar! I think I might add a third room to her house for that though since her living room is pretty full now haha

Ooh I like your ideas! I'll get the counter table from Mabel's rv and use that for the tiki bar! I think I might add a third room to her house for that though since her living room is pretty full now haha

That always happens to me when I think of a house theme. Start with one room saying "I don't need to expand this" then bam I got six rooms...

Back