• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mean things you do to your villagers?

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
What are some mean things you do to your villagers?
Today while 2 people visited my town I had to trap Merengue on bridges so I'd make sure she wouldn't talk to any villager and get a new catchphrase/t-shirt.

Trapping my villagers, and unintentionally building a legit villager trap. I have a maze and there are stumps in it, and my villagers keep getting stuck in this one area:
It
OPIifWW.jpg

Keeps
zVEzT4W.jpg

Happening
zePvziS.jpg

I'm terrible for trapping mine on bridges. I don't know why I do it, I just find it amusing haha

The most mean thing I do to my villagers is hitting them with the shoffel. But never on purpose.

Kind of like you, I will usually find all of the villagers in town and barricade them in some holes. This way, none of them can talk to each other which causes them to become all unoriginal. Yuck.

They keep giving me rubbish I don't want, and they know I don't want the item, and after my 15th trip back to the bin in my house I snapped. I got my red hammer and beat every villager.

I carry it on me now, and will whack them every time they 'insist' I keep the crap they palm off on me..

hit them with net or push em away (latter more common since they ALWAYS stop on bridges or stuff lol)

When there were ugly villagers in my town, I would attack them like crazy. All of my villagers are ones I like, so I don't touch em

When there were ugly villagers in my town, I would attack them like crazy. All of my villagers are ones I like, so I don't touch em

lmaoo same, I'm still trying to get Willow out of my town so I make sure I push her or whack her with a hammer at least once a day. I don't touch my other villagers because I love them all so much

goodnight to everyone except people who are mean to ugly villagers

(i just think its awful that people do mean things to their villagers like wtf is wrong with you sorry you think unattractiveness merits being treated like crap ;;; look in the mirror first before hating on villagers for being ugly!! ;) )

(i just think its awful that people do mean things to their villagers like wtf is wrong with you sorry you think unattractiveness merits being treated like crap ;;; look in the mirror first before hating on villagers for being ugly!! ;) )

Hahaha! Well said! :D
I never hit or do anything to my villagers except trap them in holes for PWP requests, but even then I feel so bad for them... :(
As for the ones I want out, I befriend them and they'll eventually want to move. If you decrease friendship like that the chances of them moving away get smaller.

now I kinda feel bad lol but I don't want Willow out of my town because I think she's ugly (I used to bc of her bright colors but I'm used to them now), I want her out because I got her from Streetpass, and I was planning on moving in a dreamie of mine and she won't move... sigh

If I'm using a net, and a villager pings me, it's almost a 100% chance they will be hit by said net.

It's never on purpose, but I still chuckle at it.

The only villager I whack is Rocket, who has started showing up on my Main Street. I never liked her (she was a starter) and I was ecstatic when she moved. Now she's back, loitering on the street, hanging out in shops and the Museum, and I was so hopeful that I'd never have to deal with her again.

So yes, I will hit her with a net when given the chance.

c9010772-4798-429b-bd7e-8df564220760.jpg

Only at trespassers, he was a voided moved in!:mad: I Time Travel a lot to actually get rid of him.

sometimes i try to talk to a villager while i'm holding a shovel or net but in the middle of their animation cycle where they pull out their equipment so i end up hitting them. i am not mean to my villagers on purpose any more. i used to be very mean to greta by hitting her on purpose

Back