• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying acnl mayor art/icon (TBT)

sally.

tired
Bells
Switch
0881-3863-8500
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
i?m interested in a digital piece of my acnl mayor in her autumn outfit with a sheep. i?m looking for this to be something i can use as an icon!
here?s a ref of my mayor! [x]
her hair is about waist length and i'd prefer the crown to be a dainty tiara rather than something big. please do not include the bandaid on her nose (cheek is ok!)

here?s a ref of what i?d like the sheep to somewhat look like! [x]
please include the ram horns and have the sheep be an off-white. it could be a plush or an actual pet, it doesn't matter to me!
please post examples of your work and your prices first! i?m willing to pay lots of tbt for this because i don?t use my tbt for anything. i'm really picky so please don?t be offended if i don?t choose you.

thank you so much! feel free to ask me anything here or PM if you have any questions. :)

Eep nevermind I didn't read your post fully. I don't think I have any examples that'd work. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back