Red Feather
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (55) +
The winners are!

Bellxis 1000TBT

Pnixie 500TBT ( Not claimed)

Meliara 500TBT (Not claimed)

Be sure to send me a message to claim the prize!

Thanks everyone for participating and see you at the next give away :blush:

Hi!

Rules are simple! Just comment i am in.

Winner wil be picked from a random name generator this Wednesday 18-10-17.

Bonus prize of 2x 500 go to the ones who can tell me why they should get this bonus prize or why the one that you want to win it for should win it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.​

Last edited:
In babe. Love me some free stuff. You're awesome for doing this!

I am in!

Last edited:
I am In!
Besides buying art with tbt, I would give it to other people who need it or buy it for them​

i am in ^^
i deserve this bonus bc my name is mina the girl with the peener and im the man for this

i am in
thanks for doing this!

if i win i shall use the tbt to buy 2 blue pansy hybrid flower collectibles, as i voted for that collectible and dont have any of them yet...

I am in! Thanks for doing this! :)

i am in.
The reason I want this is just because I really need some more TBT for some art of my OC + YouTube avatar. It kind of looks like I'm being greedy but art isn't cheap and I already have orders in place so ya know. Good luck everyone. You're pretty awesome for giving away such a huge amount of bells ^-^ ~

I am in! Thanks for doing this! :)

I'm in!
There are probably people who deserve it more than me but I'm looking to be able to get a July Birthstone and Blue Candy Collectable.
Kinda new to the whole 'collectables' thing but looking forward to getting into it.
Currently doing my own raffle for two amiibo cards and I'd be able to up the TBT prize if I won this, too~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back