Giveaway Winner anounced! Give away {1000 TBT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in ?ω?

To be honest I would use the bonus bells to buy sweet delicious candy ?▲?

Im in! I should win because I'm new and could use the TBT to give gifts for people!

i am in owo

i'd use the bonus bells to buy my best friend art of their mayor, honestly. i love surprising them with art gifts ♡

I am in!
I want to use TBT to help me complete my catalog. This forum has been so helpful in helping me get cool exclusives so I'd appreciate every little bit of help I could get!

I am in! I deserve a bonus prize because I'm going to be using about half of my current TBT (54 to be exact) to get some items, but my birthday is coming up soon and I reeeeally want to get the Opal.

I am in! I don't have too many TBT at the moment and want to start getting cool older collectables.

I am in! I want tbt to trade for IG bells on acnl! Or to buy pokemon! Woohoo!

I?m in.
I need those TBT bells so that I could buy collectibles and stuff. Since I LOOOVVEEE chicks so much, I was thinking to have a sidebar filled with eggs, so my character would look good. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
I am in.
Bonus prize answer: I just want the tbt so I can order from Nicole's shop more lmao

Last edited:
I am in! Thank you for doing such a generous giveaway.
I would like to save up for a collectable :eek:

I am in. I'd like to win the prize because I am interested in buying art, yet I have no TBT of my own.

I am in! I'd love to win the prize because I have a mighty need to buy the candy for this years halloween event, as it's my first event here. I'd sell my soul for that red candy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back