Giveaway Winner anounced! Give away {1000 TBT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in.

This is a nice idea, it's cool that you're running this.

I'm in! I think I should get the 500 because I'd like to give some to the poorer folks of this community. I feel bad when someone wants something like a relatively cheap collectible or a username change but they're off by a couple hundred or so. I want to make someone's day better.

I am in!

I am not going to say that I deserve to win more than anyone else, but I would like to win because I don't often win giveaways and winning one would be a nice surprise. Also, you can never go wrong with more spending power. My reason may not be the most noble, but there is no rule saying it had to be. :p

Im in! ^^
I deserve the bonus because stars shine over the world at a 300/4000 angle every harvest moon and pasta tastes good

I am in!

Bonus: I've never had a lot of tbt like anyone else and it's really hard to only make 100 I try to sell my art but no one likes my style or anatomy and everyone just tells me to improve. I'd also like to be able to afford to buy art and essentials from people ♥️

I am in, thanks for the chance :>

I am in! Thank you for the kind giveaway, and good luck everyone.

I am in, thanks for hosting this ❤️

Id like the 500 tbt because I never win anything (probably because I never entered anything xD) and I really need bells to buy art, and collectibles etc. :3

i am in, and i should win because I wont buy any collectibles with it and that's... something (??), also I need em so I can trade em for IGB

Wow this is really generous of you ^^ Thank you I am in!

I am in!

As one collectible enthusiast to another, we should be giving out the TBT to those who will use it ;)
I am saving up to buy an invader collectible to match my full green line up. I would show you but a little wixed at the moment...

I am in it to win it.
But I'll probably lose.
I want to win so I can save up for a bunch of orange and purple candies. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back