Giveaway Winner anounced! Give away {1000 TBT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, thanks for the opportunity :cool:

I'm in! thanks for this generous giveaway.

I should win because I'm flat broke. I have almost no tbt lol

I am in! <3
Personally, I'd be happy if I won as recently I've been feeling really down irl with various burdens on my shoulders and whilst it may sound silly, acnl and the bell tree always has the capability to cheer me up and make me feel better, so getting some extra tbt would make my day. Going to shamelessly admit that I'm not going to be a saint and I'd just use it for all of the regular things like buying collectibles and acnl items, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that as the extra tbt would be a very kind gift :)

(Sorry for the long answer haha)

i am in

I don't know who should win it, all I know is that it's nice of you to hold this giveaway.

I am in as well please!

I have to admit my reasons are similar to Bellxis. I would love to have some TBT to buy collectibles and other items from the forums with. I also agree with everyone that this is very kind of you to do with extra bells. :D

I'm In. The reason because I always need TBT...

Thanks for doing this:).

Last edited:
Im in!
I would like the bonus 500 TBT so I may buy collectibles to give my aesthetic a nice look!
(Green and magneta!)
People may think this is for selfish reasons, but I'm just being honest Abe ;3
(Anyways, someone just offered me a deal for a Mori for 2.7k and a blue hybrid pansy :))

Thank you for this opportunity! Its rare for giveaways like these...
Congrats to future winners, and glhf!

Last edited:
I am in.

I deserve to win the bonus because I'm poor.

I'm in! I'd like the bonus because the chances of me winning are already low af, might as well have the reward be bigger. Also I'm poor too.

I want to win this because I really wanna finish making my dream town but can't really do that if I don't have enough tbt that's all everyone sells things for here..Please don't take this in a rude way. Thank you for this

Last edited:
I'm in, have been meaning to get me some art of me and my boyfriend from a couple of talented peeps round here

I am in

I deserve this because I'm returning to the forums after so long and I need a little scratch! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back