Giveaway Winner anounced! Give away {1000 TBT}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in! I should win because my town is a mess and I am in desperate attempts to clean it ahaha :lemon:

i am in! I would like the bells because i could use some help on my town cuz it looks very trashed rn

Last edited:
I am in~
Totes would use these bells to buy art ^^'

i am in.
I'd love the bonus because then I'd actually be able to afford collectibles.

I am in <3
I would want this bc I'm getting broke really steadily and would like to obtain more art of my babies once the opportunity arises c:

I am in! I'd love the TBT since I recently started get back into playing the game and would love to have more resources to beautify my town! I unfortunately lost Marshal due to the time in between my last logins and would use the TBT to buy him back while cycling for villagers and renovating my town.

I am in.

Bonus: :) Can't say I really feel I should get it over someone else but it would be very much appreciated and helpful for achieving things I'd like to in my acnl game and can't procure myself. It's been hard finding a lot of time between normal things with work and school but health things on top of all of that.

Lastly, thanks for throwing this. It's very kind of you. Take care! Also pre-congrats to the winners. :]

Hi im in.

I want tbt for a possable gif icon in the future TuT

(alsoquickquestionaregificonsreuseable?likeicanalwayschangeitdoadiffrentgif?)

I'd like to enter :D

I should win because I only recently joined and would like to buy as many collectibles as possible for me and my friends. Thank you!

i am in!!
for the bonus, i think it'd really help me out a lot. i've spent all my tbt trying to rebuild my house after my brother reset my town and lost all of my unorderables/bells, haha! i'm kind of stuck between still having to rebuild and not yet being stable enough to open up a service so that i can earn more bells and it's just a bit tiresome!

I am in! I should win because I could not only buy things to support me in-game, but maybe even give a bit of the TBT bells to friends in need! Thanks again for hosting this.

i am in. =)

Thank you whatnamenow!

Edit: Submitting bonus via pm if that's okay..

Last edited:
I'm in, too! THis is so sweet. ; v ;
I hope the bonus prize goes to someone nice. I try to be nice, but I'm sure someone else has a better reason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back