The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the fifth path is voting for the pumpkins, I'm guessing the sixth path might be voting for the Wix pictures. I'm hoping for something that will give some more Bells than that, though.

hmm, it was announced beforehand tho that the jack o'lanterns woiuld be an official contest with public voting, while nothing else was described as a contest with voting, so seems unlikely...

I'm imagining the 6th path will be something Animal Crossing related, give its name

perhaps a cosplay your character thing?

Last edited:
I just hope we can buy multiples of the orange candy. I’ll be sad if it’s limited to 1 per user like Jack.

Oh well, I'll speculate that the last Path might have to do with Tortimer/Isabelle due to the prize pack, maybe as some sort of bonus, or if everyone who got a Prize Pack get together and solve something for everyone?

Nightmare on Main Street sounds like something AC:NL related, but I could be wrong. As long as it gives me TBT I'm happy.

Will the TBT for the 4th path be given out soon? I won't have enough TBT for the more expensive candies if I don't get the TBT from the 4th path.

soy5spm.gif

Question: Let's say the worst case occurs and a path doesn't get enough entries to "unlock" the
respective candy collectible in the shop till the deadline, does that mean that there is then no
chance to get that candy collectible at all or...?

^
Asking again because of the sixth path... :/

Hey guys! A clue for the 6th path has been posted. Head over here to view it, and don't give up!

You can do it!

Hey guys! A clue for the 6th path has been posted. Head over here to view it, and don't give up!

You can do it!

If I even knew how to even do it, haha it's even more confusing trying for random clue stuff starting with it...

Everyone should have now received all of their bells, so check your log and make a Contact the Staff thread if you think you are missing any.

Edit: Besides the 6th path, we still have to go through some of those.

Edit 2: Now all bells, including for path 6, should be distributed.

Last edited:
Thank you to all of the staff for the Woods 2 event!

it was a lot of fun (and unexpected, coming right on the heels of the Fair).

we appreciate it very much!

my mind is still super boggled from path 6-- really can't wait to hear what the answer was. all paths were such a joy to participate in! i remember how special my first TBT event was and yet again i'm amazed. thank you staff!!!

Well this was a blast, thanks staff for this event and thanks Oblivia for turning all our brains to mush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back