• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh!!! I LUV this spooky cute little Zero Clown!!!! And I hate clowns!!!!

Yay orange and purple candy! Can you buy more than one? I might want to flood my sidebar with purple candies now. :D

Already this is too difficult for me. I have no idea how to photoshop things. :(

(I want the orange candy so bad...)

ohohoho? what's this?
I must partake in this event, whatever it is, since I wasn't here for it last year >>​

I remember this event last year and didn't really partake in it. I just posted stuff in the boards. I would like to partake this year's event, but I don't know much about the rules or how it goes. :( :(

Last edited:
I'll have to wait to get home to do this event -.-

I think the Guide forgot to mention it but the Orange and Purple candies from last year are now giftable!

I think the Guide forgot to mention it but the Orange and Purple candies from last year are now giftable!

Thank you so much.

(Hopefully I can get an orange candy...)

This sounds fun but how do I actually participate? Do I just read a bunch of post or something?

MRW the Orange and Purple candies go for like 10k each:

tenor.gif

yeah ok im just gonna casually pop back in for today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back