• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
*heavy breathing*
AN EVENT I CAN DO
ON MOBILE

YESSSS

amsomuchexcite

It's gonna be a while. Look for it late tonight.

speaking of which, our collectibles have been un-Wixed :eek:

When you realize that one of the paths starts on your birthday.
Yay! A birthday task! I'm gonna have to do it for sure.

So when a Candy is made available in the Shop does it stay there for the rest of this event or no?

quick question, i saw some user with candies from the Woods Expedition Guide even though the candies haven't came in store yet. Why?

Are the candies going to be limited? or will they all be unlimited besides the pink? I really want to get a purple before I get a blue so they can go with my eggies, but I don't want to not buy a blue when they're released and then not be able to get another once the purples get released...

Last edited:
Edit: Wrong thread!

Last edited:
Are the candies going to be limited? or will they all be unlimited besides the pink? I really want to get a purple before I get a blue so they can go with my eggies, but I don't want to not buy a blue when they're released and then not be able to get another once the purples get released...
I was wondering about this too because I would like my candies to have either my birthday or Halloween as the date I buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back