The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Let's say the worst case occurs and a path doesn't get enough entries to "unlock" the
respective candy collectible in the shop till the deadline, does that mean that there is then no
chance to get that candy collectible at all or...?

Question: Let's say the worst case occurs and a path doesn't get enough entries to "unlock" the
respective candy collectible in the shop till the deadline, does that mean that there is then no
chance to get that candy collectible at all or...?

I can actually see that happening with the pumpkin event. :(

I hope todays path will be something more people can participate in, and that wont take forever to get entries for... I feel like the pumpkin path should have been the first path, since it's going to take so long to get entries for it... -_-

Since the first path was only 2 days and the second was 6, the third path is 6 days as well so I'm scared it requires us to do something physical again

Since the first path was only 2 days and the second was 6, the third path is 6 days as well so I'm scared it requires us to do something physical again

I bet it has to do with costumes. If it's that then yeah I'm out until blue candy.

Are the candies going to be limited? or will they all be unlimited besides the pink? I really want to get a purple before I get a blue so they can go with my eggies, but I don't want to not buy a blue when they're released and then not be able to get another once the purples get released...

I'm also wondering that. How long will the candies stay in shop for? :)

I know it's only 3 hours into the day at this point (at least in my time) but I wish the event was up... gunna try to catch it before I get ready for work tonight hopefully so if it requires something I don't have access to at work I can do it at home...

I feel like this is going to be another path that it's going to take forever to get the amount we need for it... =/

I feel like this is going to be another path that it's going to take forever to get the amount we need for it... =/

Considering this is one of the more available ones, I hope not. I mean the pumpkin carving is understandable since not everyone has access to real pumpkins and/or don't celebrate Halloween.

I mean as long as people take this as a non-special effects contest and just let the creativity flow it should be doable.

Considering this is one of the more available ones, I hope not. I mean the pumpkin carving is understandable since not everyone has access to real pumpkins and/or don't celebrate Halloween.

I mean as long as people take this as a non-special effects contest and just let the creativity flow it should be doable.

That's what I meant by it, a lot of people are going to take their time to make something really detailed and everything so we wont get the candy until last minute. I hope more of us bucket fillers turn in ours before the last minute though, cause I want those candies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back