The Woods Expedition 2: The Bone Chilling Bell Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how long we have to wait meow that we have to go together, let me go alone and die in the woods by myself. GEEZE!

I luuuuuuuv the new character, Wix, guys!!! It?s like a jack/Zero/clown mash up. He?s perfect!!!! Can?t wait to see what the next path brings!!!

Super excited! It's my first time participating in something like this on here! Woohoo!

Oh god, is this going to be like the easter egg hunt but halloween themed?

when does the tbt issue for the events?
:confused:

also, i'm a tad bummed actually if the purple and orange candies are gonna be common this year, considering how challenging they were for us to get last year that will be totally devalued...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i'm a tad bummed actually if the purple and orange candies are gonna be common this year, considering how challenging they were for us to get last year that will be totally devalued...

I for one am extremely happy that the Orange and Purple candies are going to be available for everyone. I'm always looking for rainbow collectibles of the same type that I can put into rows. After I have all six candies, I can pair them with stuff like my birthstones, Easter eggs, or letters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well didn't someone cheat on some woods event anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back