Red Tulip
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Timmy Christmas Doll
Hello again, everyone! I've returned to The Bell Tree with another exciting adventure and wonderful opportunity for you all. I recognize many of your faces from our last expedition that took place almost a year ago. I'm delighted to see that there were even more survivors than I originally thought... but I can't be blamed for the risk you all chose to take!

Before setting out, I made it perfectly clear that The Woods is very dangerous. In fact, The Woods is the most dangerous place anywhere near The Bell Tree. The expedition was indeed a truly horrifying experience, but those of you who made it out alive brought back the most delicious candies, just like I promised!

Now that I've proved my worth as a guide, I trust that you'll be even more thrilled to join me on another expedition through The Woods. This time we'll be taking a different, safer path that promises a new treasure to be found: Bells!

woodsexpedition2.png

We'll start traversing a different path on the days listed below and each one will earn you bells for participation. Once a certain amount of travelers complete the path's task, one of the candies will be sold in the shop for bells. However, there is yet another advantage of traveling on this expedition! Some paths will contain the newly discovered rare pink candy. This candy type is too rare to sell in the shop, but you'll see how to get one for yourself should we come across it.

candy-pink.png

Unlike last year, we'll all travel these paths together to make sure no one is left behind. That means you don't have to participate in every path to continue the expedition. You won't earn the path's bells, but you'll still be able to purchase the unlocked candy from the shop. As we travel through The Woods, the paths will consist of events and contests similar to the ones hosted during the Fair, as well as more minor tasks.

The First Path: Jester's Jinx - October 13th -
candy-yellow.png

The Second Path: Gourd Gore - October 15th -
candy-red.png

The Third Path: Appendage Apparition - October 21st -
candy-green.png

The Fourth Path: Temple Tempest - October 27th -
candy-blue.png

The Fifth Path: Weeding the Garden - October 29th -
candy-purple.png

The Sixth Path: Nightmare on Main Street - October 31st -
candy-orange.png

We may be traveling safer paths than last year, but The Woods is still a very dangerous place, so be careful and listen to directions if you want to make it back alive! If you're up for the challenge, I guarantee you'll come back a lot richer and a lot braver! When you're ready, meet up with the group there (click here to go to The Woods).

Wow this is my first year participating in this! :D

These collectibles are simply bootiful.

I'm glad to see that the Candy can be purchased with regular bells. :p

ORANGE AND PURPLE SHALL BE MINE.

Last edited:
I'm so excited for this new event!
I'm panting to get those green and purple candies lol

for some reason clicking the banner sends me to the fair closing ceremony thread

Hello Mr. Eagle can you please take these goblins out of my sidebar

Oh yay, I'm so happy to see The Woods back! Thanks for doing this, staff!

I'll try again for the orange candy this year. Pink candy looks cute, too!

Cool, I guess I missed this last year, this is the first time I've heard of this event. How do we participate?

But I wanted to suffer from impossible-to-solve puzzles again. Arts & crafts are a nice alternative tho
Who are you and what have you done to this save haven of a website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back