• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anybody want to play?

Wait I just realised I may not be able to play for long rn since I have a doctors appointment in 50 minutes so we could play briefly now and more later or do you guys just want to play about later? Idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'm good with going to your town~

Wait I just realised I may not be able to play for long rn since I have a doctors appointment in 50 minutes so we could play briefly now and more later or do you guys just want to play about later? Idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'm good with going to your town~

We can play briefly now and more later ^~^. By the way, my gates are open.

I gtg soon too but id gladly take whatever time I can get

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I can only play for about 10-15 mins since its my bedtime but im here!

Yeah, me neither :(

i didn't realise but I'm actually really pressed for time so if you guys continue playing maybe I could join you after my doctors appointment is over? Also odieodom of course you can!

Well I should probably go but it’s been fun, i wanna do it again sometime soon. Maybe this weekend? I gtg to bed now tho so g’night

Yeah, me neither :(

i didn't realise but I'm actually really pressed for time so if you guys continue playing maybe I could join you after my doctors appointment is over? Also odieodom of course you can!

That's alright! We can always wait to play until after your appointment is over ^~^

And odieodom, I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I should probably go but it’s been fun, i wanna do it again sometime soon. Maybe this weekend? I gtg to bed now tho so g’night

Alrighty, good night! If you'd like to play more when you have free time you can always PM me!

i added you c:

are u opening your gate or am i opening mine

Last edited:
Back