Anybody want to play?

Wait I just realised I may not be able to play for long rn since I have a doctors appointment in 50 minutes so we could play briefly now and more later or do you guys just want to play about later? Idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'm good with going to your town~

Wait I just realised I may not be able to play for long rn since I have a doctors appointment in 50 minutes so we could play briefly now and more later or do you guys just want to play about later? Idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'm good with going to your town~

We can play briefly now and more later ^~^. By the way, my gates are open.

I gtg soon too but id gladly take whatever time I can get

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I can only play for about 10-15 mins since its my bedtime but im here!

Yeah, me neither :(

i didn't realise but I'm actually really pressed for time so if you guys continue playing maybe I could join you after my doctors appointment is over? Also odieodom of course you can!

Well I should probably go but it’s been fun, i wanna do it again sometime soon. Maybe this weekend? I gtg to bed now tho so g’night

Yeah, me neither :(

i didn't realise but I'm actually really pressed for time so if you guys continue playing maybe I could join you after my doctors appointment is over? Also odieodom of course you can!

That's alright! We can always wait to play until after your appointment is over ^~^

And odieodom, I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I should probably go but it’s been fun, i wanna do it again sometime soon. Maybe this weekend? I gtg to bed now tho so g’night

Alrighty, good night! If you'd like to play more when you have free time you can always PM me!

i added you c:

are u opening your gate or am i opening mine

Last edited:
Back