Anybody want to play?

@ Maddie just realised I've actually had you added for ages! You're always online when I am so I was wondering who it was so we could play together, haha.

Jay, apparently you haven't added me? :c idk, I definitely typed your code right so maybe you added my other fic and not the one in my sidebar perhaps...? No biggie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And about the fruit, sure! I have plenty of pears to share :D

@ Maddie just realised I've actually had you added for ages! You're always online when I am so I was wondering who it was so we could play together, haha.

Jay, apparently you haven't added me? :c idk, I definitely typed your code right so maybe you added my other fic and not the one in my sidebar perhaps...? No biggie!

Lol yeah I forgot I had you added as well. Are we going to your town?

Yeah i chose the wrong code to put in. And my native fruit is a pear too so it’s kinda moot but thank you for agreeing!

Oh that's okay! And alright about the pears then, since Maddie shall bring fruit alps good! Whose town are we going to btw? :)

Oh wow you guys have a bunch of fruits! I have a lot of different types on my other one but since this one's newer I only have pears lol

Back