Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
OMG, look at this video with an idea for a possible AC switch game:

I want it to happen! So cool, and his art is awesome! :)

What do you think?

Woah, his art is amazing!!! :eek: I like his ideas a lot too, so creative! It's fun to think about these concepts during the wait, and hopefully they'll incorporate something like this into the new game.
Thanks for sharing :D

(And his shirt is awesome!)

Woah, his art is amazing!!! :eek: I like his ideas a lot too, so creative! It's fun to think about these concepts during the wait, and hopefully they'll incorporate something like this into the new game.
Thanks for sharing :D

(And his shirt is awesome!)

I know! I really want this shirt!! >v<

This is a really cool idea! I'd love to have a way to store a pocketful of fish while running around town. It would also be really cool to be able to work toward exclusive fish-themed prizes all year round, rather than just hoping for good luck on a single tournament day.

Oh my goodness, the art was incredibly done, it looked like official New Leaf pictures!

I especially like the idea of the buckets and novelty bobber things. I think instead of silver and gold buckets though, it should be a large and huge bucket. I know that kind of ruins the theme of gold and silver items, but I don't get how a gold bucket could hold more fish than a metal bucket.

Have they confirmed an AC game for the switch yet?

Not yet, unfortunately.

Oh my goodness, the art was incredibly done, it looked like official New Leaf pictures!

I especially like the idea of the buckets and novelty bobber things. I think instead of silver and gold buckets though, it should be a large and huge bucket. I know that kind of ruins the theme of gold and silver items, but I don't get how a gold bucket could hold more fish than a metal bucket.

Haha! Well, if you can stuff a whale shark in your pockets and it takes the same space as a flea, I don't see the bucket idea as so far-fetched :p

Back