• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween long sleeve pattern in your town?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Feedback
100% (89) +
Does anyone have a long sleeve Halloween shirt pattern I can come buy? I don?t have a sewing machine yet, but I really want some Halloween patterns, especially a long sleeve shirt. Thanks!

If you talk to sable everyday, you should have the machine well before halloween. Just make sure not to forget!

I have a lot of these sweaters on display (mostly just the ones toward the top though) if you want any of them I can put them out for you c:

edit: I'd be glad to help you tomorrow, I didn't realize how late it was getting and my Able Sister's is going to close soon, if you like them and would rather I come over and put a display out in your store I would be glad to tonight though.

Last edited:
I have a lot of these sweaters on display (mostly just the ones toward the top though) if you want any of them I can put them out for you c:

edit: I'd be glad to help you tomorrow, I didn't realize how late it was getting and my Able Sister's is going to close soon, if you like them and would rather I come over and put a display out in your store I would be glad to tonight though.

Love them!! Thank you for posting!!

Ohhhh yes please!!!! Can I add you and open my town? I would love those on display!

Enjoy the sweaters friend and also thank you for the compliment candyapple, I do love me some halloween times.

Back