• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shy guy from Chi-town.

BlvkLotus

Master of Toad Style
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey everyone, I'm happy to be here! I've recently joined an ACNL group on Facebook, and it's so great there I thought I'd ought to join an official Animal Crossing community. I've visited here every now and then through Googling Animal Crossing questions. Been here so much might as well join lol.

My first name is MarcAnthony, but most just shorten it to 'Marc', despite my mild annoyance. When I was young, my mom struggled to find me a nickname, until she was watching some show that she can't remember, and heard the nickname 'Marky'. Ever since then, even to this day, that's what she refers to me as, and I'm accustomed to it. It'd be a much better option, so feel free to call me that!

I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube, so I've worked for Nook as a part-timer a total of 3 times.

Welcome!

A Chicago kid, eh?
I'm quite a bit south from you, but my brother's fiance is from up there. :)
Glad to have you on the forums! There's lots going on here each day.

Back