• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's something you feel guilty about, but really shouldn't?

WordKnight

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3036-8118-0525
Ruby
Isabelle
Lobo
Tasty Cake
You know like those things you did forever ago but still feel guilty about.
So for me, when I was little we had a cat that I adored. So one day I decided to give her a big hug and I squeezed her so hard that she squeaked.
I probably shouldn't feel guilty about it...but I do. I don't know anyone else know what I'm talking about?

There's many things I shouldn't be embarrassed about now, but one is back in kindergarten when we were all on the carpet and I think the teacher was reading to us, when the girl beside me was reaching over to the boy directly in front of me and tickling his back. We giggled a little, but then she punched him in the back. Since I was right behind him, everyone blamed it on me and I don't have a voice to say I didn't do it :(

(I still go to school with those people lol)

lol im guilty about everything I've done and everything I haven;t done. My brain's good about being thorough like that :p

I feel guilty about every single little thing that I do.

That, and I also feel embarrassed all the time.

Like if I brush my teeth and the sink isn't perfectly clean then I feel bad if I don't clean it.
If I use the microwave and it's not clean after I use it, I feel bad if I don't clean it.
If I leave m house and don't tell my mom and my cats goodbye I feel bad.
If I'm asked to do something and I forget it, doesn't matter what it was I feel extremely guilty, especially with my dad cause he yells at me a lot and I really hate it...
I also feel guilty if I'm expected to be good at something and I end up not being so good, like if I'm expected to get an A on my calc midterm and I only get a C+...

Canceling plans.
Being sick, cause I feel bad that anybody has to cover for me... (Is sick now but since we're having a fire and have limited people anyways I'm still working...)

having feelings, existing and being an inconvenience to people whose actual job is to help by getting help from them lol

there are other things that i know arent my fault that i am told every time i tell someone that it's not my fault, but i still blame myself ayyy lmao

I say sorry for literally everything. Even if it's not my fault my default expression is "I'm sorry." I am pretty sure I was meant to be Canadian.

I always feel guilty whenever people take care of me or actually show affection/are nice to me. I don't know why but I feel like I'm undeserving of it, regardless of how much I need it :(

In terms of past events... literally every embarrassing thing I've done since 2009 :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say sorry for literally everything. Even if it's not my fault my default expression is "I'm sorry." I am pretty sure I was meant to be Canadian.

I'm completely the same way!! For me I think it's just a combination of being overly sensetive and British. :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sensitive* yuck it's 4am

Being white.

I'm sorry that I'm Caucasian.

Being gay too.

Sorry so much sins, so much oh my gosh.

I've repressed all negative memories and guilt, i rarely ever talk abt it
i was mean to this kid in elementary school. i really regret it, one time i called him a cry baby. i would spill water on his seat so when he sat down his pants got wet. i was a horrible kid to him and i rlly regret it lmao
i wish i could go back and punch myself, i used to get bullied a lot and i think thats why i picked on this kid--no excuse, i really shouldnt have done it and if i could take it all back i would in a heartbeat.

i also feel guilty about taking the last cookie

when i don't eat something someone else had made for me.
i just have to eat it otherwise i won't ever be able to forget about it.
it would break my heart if i were to throw my lunch that my parents made for me when i was little.

Canceling plans on people and having them get mad at me for it. Sorry that I have a life and don?t want to hang out every single day :rolleyes: It still makes me feel so guilty though.

Telling people I'm busy when really I just don't feel like hanging out. In a perfect world, we could just say " sorry, I don't want to right now" without it being offensive.

A literal metric ton of things, even spanning back to things I did last week. I feel guilty about damn near everything, really. That gives me a fear of doing anything, because I always think it's going to be the worst case scenario, which I fear. And yes, I am guilty about that.

The only thing that doesn't make me guilty is the Totino's Lifestyle

Being mentally ill... I constantly get mad at myself for the flaws I have that are caused by my mental illness issues, even though I know it's often out of my control.

When I hog the conversation, talking about my life, without asking the other person deep questions about theirs. I tend to put others before myself in life, so this makes me feel guilty if it happens. I don’t know if other people are just not as inclined to be an open book like I am (which is probably the case), but yeah.

Back