• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mayor Gender

Mayor Gender

• Female

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Male

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
I have male mayors on some games and a female mayor on another game, but most recently my mayor has been a guy.

I always use a female mayor, because they're usually just based on me. If I make a second character, they're always male, though.

Mayor November of Feldspar is female, and Mayor August of Flint is male. I started with a female mayor, because I'm female, but when I made a second town, I wanted it to feel distinct.

I always use female mayors because that's my gender and I'm basic like that lol.

I honestly think male haircuts are kind of cuter though, so I'm definitely going to make one of my other characters in town a boy.

I think all of my mayors have been female since most of them are based on an aspect of myself. Some of my side characters have been male since I usually use my brother or friends as inspiration for those characters.

At the very beginning, I mostly had a female mayor whenever I started a new town. However, since
for a certain time now, I prefer more to have a male mayor, since I also came up with better names
for a male character and kinda like more the looks (especially the hairstyles).

I have a male mayor, but I barely use him at the moment.
Using Marie as my main character right now, because why not? :p

my mayor is a boy because i'm a boy. i like the dresses so everyone thinks he's a girl. i'm going to add my first girl villager soon on halloween, but she's not a mayor

Back