• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mayor Gender

Mayor Gender

• Female

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Male

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
I was curious as to who uses a female mayor and who uses a male mayor.
My main town has a female one but I may make a male mayor on my second copy just to have it be a little different.

My mayor is a Male character. :)

all of my mayors have been female, my own gender, but i have thought of making a male one, i really like this mayor called silas and he has a lot of art drawn of him by the creator and fans

I have female mayors in both my towns, but there's at least one male resident in either of them. :)
It's interesting to see how differently Cyrus, Mabel and Kapp'n treat boys, and the voice on the ABD while paying loans is also different x)
Other than that, it's the same thing. :)

I've also always chosen female mayors to match my gender. I may choose male in a future spare town just to switch things up a bit!

I have female mayors in both my towns, but there's at least one male resident in either of them. :)
It's interesting to see how differently Cyrus, Mabel and Kapp'n treat boys, and the voice on the ABD while paying loans is also different x)
Other than that, it's the same thing. :)

I always have a male resident in town too.
The ABD voice changes? :eek: That's cool, you're very observant! I'll have to test it :)

My first 5 towns are female.
When I made my 5th town I decide to add a boy as an extra player. It was a lot of fun. Ankha refused to move in so I sent Craig in to work his magic. First try and Ankha said yes. I had a lot of fun decorating his house and it's one of my favorites.

When I made my 6th town I decided to add a boy mayor with extra boy/girl players. I love the nicknames that the villagers come up with.

All three of my mayors are female.

I have a female Mayor in Astoria. With my second copy, which I suppose I'll never decide a theme for, I'm debating on Male or Female. Whichever I can think of a nice character for to go with the theme. :3

all of my mayors and residents are girls. i've only used a male once as a resident and that was around 3 years ago

All my mayors I've ever had have been girls. I find it WAY easier to customize and dress them up than guys tbh...

Back