Mayor Gender

Mayor Gender

• Female

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Male

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
I have male mayors on some games and a female mayor on another game, but most recently my mayor has been a guy.

I always use a female mayor, because they're usually just based on me. If I make a second character, they're always male, though.

Mayor November of Feldspar is female, and Mayor August of Flint is male. I started with a female mayor, because I'm female, but when I made a second town, I wanted it to feel distinct.

I always use female mayors because that's my gender and I'm basic like that lol.

I honestly think male haircuts are kind of cuter though, so I'm definitely going to make one of my other characters in town a boy.

I think all of my mayors have been female since most of them are based on an aspect of myself. Some of my side characters have been male since I usually use my brother or friends as inspiration for those characters.

At the very beginning, I mostly had a female mayor whenever I started a new town. However, since
for a certain time now, I prefer more to have a male mayor, since I also came up with better names
for a male character and kinda like more the looks (especially the hairstyles).

I have a male mayor, but I barely use him at the moment.
Using Marie as my main character right now, because why not? :p

my mayor is a boy because i'm a boy. i like the dresses so everyone thinks he's a girl. i'm going to add my first girl villager soon on halloween, but she's not a mayor

Back