• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Regular Saplings + Silver Axes

Laureline

Afk at Random
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
I'm starting to get some ideas for my new town. But I just don't have the landscaping supplies needed. Looking for just a few things right now. Tbt or igb.

Regular Saplings- 15
Silver axes- 5 - pending

I figure it would be 1 tbt each for the saplings. Not sure what to price the axes. Anything higher would be inflated.

Town information is in signature.

Last edited:
I'll have to check my exact numbers but I believe I have some blue hydrangea starts and white azaleas. I also might have an extra silver axe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I don't have an extra silver axe, but I have 3 blue hydrangeas and 6 white azaleas. (2 tbt each)

Last edited:
i have 3 regular saplings, 3 blue bushes and 2 white

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have 3 regular saplings, 3 blue bushes and 2 white

- - - Post Merge - - -

double send no

Sorry for delay, made this when i wasn't home.

Yes to both, let me know when your both around.

How many of all the bushes do you still need to get? I should be able to get you all the bushes you need.

Well I haven't been in contact with either tangled or cat. So I need the amount I listed.

Ok, so 30 bushes for 60 tbt. I'll just lay them all out in my town, and you can come get them (they're stored on several characters so give me a bit)

I can sell you 5 silver axes for 3 tbt bells each, 15 tbt bells in total.

Back