• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bellcraft- A chill Bell Tree Minecraft Realm

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
So, time for a bit of backstory.

A long, long time ago (5+ years back), I can remember my friend pressuring me to buy a game that he had started playing- Minecraft. excitedly, I decided to pick up the game. Me and my group of friends had a blast with the game, exploring, building and playing together. however, about 3 years ago, we suddenly just stopped. our world got too busy and so did our lives. I've lost contact with most of them, and while I try to get back into the game every patch, I just can't recreate the experience of playing with my friends.

This got me thinking- are there any TBTers who would be interested in playing this game? I've recently purchased a Realm for the purpose of playing with friends. the charge for the realm would be entirely mine, you don't have to worry about paying a penny. all I want is to find some fellow miners and crafters who want to embark on this adventure together.

I don't have any strict requirements, but I'd appreciate a bit of a mature audience if possible (I'll go with 15+). usually I wouldn't age restrict these sort of things but I know "0HMG M1N3CRAF1" tends to draw in the kiddos and that's not really my focus. I just want to have a group of friends to hang out with and have a chill time.

That being said, if you want to embark on this adventure, I need some quick information from you:

1. I'll be setting up a Discord server to go alongside the Realm. Would you be willing to use voice chat, would you only use text, or would you not want to join the Discord at all? this is crucial because I want us all to be able to communicate freely.
2. Your username! I'll need that to invite you to the Realm.
3. Any experience building?
4. Any experience in redstone? (optional)

Thanks you guys, I really hope to be able to play with some of you soon! Cheers!

-Zach

Last edited:
Back