• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

This would be such a cute feature for the holiday season in ACNL!

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
I just wish they'd give an option to decorate your roof with holiday lights when all the trees have decorations in December. I think it'd be cool if they'd update the game again and add new features like that one. Maybe you could buy it from Tom Nook as one of the exterior style things through December. I always see pictures on tumblr where they've photoshopped the lights on and each time, I get excited because I think that it's something you can do in the game lol!

That'd be really nice! I never really get a chance to do that in real life, so I could sit in the corner of my dark room and be happy about my virtual house!

Also, I think it'd be cool if you could get a yard like you can in HHD, because then you could set out many seasonal items depending on the time of year. I'd love to do that.

Maybe a little wreath on the houses in your town. I love the holidays!

Same! I'm big on that winter aesthetic lol. I love decorating my house with the Christmas tree/stocking and everything but there's only so much you can do!! I love the idea of a wreath too!! Maybe like, on the door. And omg a yard would be so cute and present so many opportunities sldfkj. There are just a lot of things they can still do to ACNL and I wish they'd do them! Or at least take suggestions. As excited as I am for a new game, especially if it features things like this, I dunno if I'll be able to afford whatever new console its on lol so I'd love it if they'd do these things for the 3DS game.

It'd also be cute if villagers decorated their houses too!!

That's a great idea, I'd love some festive additions! Maybe they'll incorporate it into the next game/update :)

I remember seeing those pictures and thinking, "I wish I could do that!" It looks super cute and festive.

yess omg i love these ideas! i'd love to have decorations for all holidays :D

I've seen those pictures and wished my outside had lights. Yes to the wreath on the door.
Lights on the villagers houses, train station, retail and town hall would be nice too. Each villager gets a different color of lights.
I also wished that all the cedar trees had lights on them and that they lasted longer. All the regular trees in the spring are pink. To be fair all the cedar tree should have lights on them.

I've seen a hacked town with all cedar trees and it was very pretty.

Ugh I would kill for more twinkly lights!! They would be so cute trimming the roof, and give off a cozy vibe that'd really fit the game. Especially seeing as the trees have lights already! I like this idea a bunch~

Yeah, I really hope in future games we get to do exterior decorations and have a plot of "yard" to decorate like in HHD as well. I would love to be able to put on lights and maybe have a wreath and stuff on my house. ^u^ Maybe have a light up reindeer and other decor options to put in your lawn as well, that'd be so adorable!

I love this idea! To be honest, I mostly ignore my house in this game. I decorate it for the sake of my DA, but it's not like I hang out in there or anything. I'd love to see more elements like this that made it feel more exciting and more personal to have a house in town.

That would be super adorable! I really wish we could use furniture outside of our homes. There are so many great outdoor furnitures that could spice up a town.

That's really a beautiful idea! It would be amazing if the next Animal Crossing game have something like
this. I guess I would love the winter season then in the game even more.

Ooooh yes, I would simply adore all of this! I'm all about winter and Christmas and snow. In fact, it's the theme of my town, so all this would be a huge bonus for my town. I would love an update for all this.

That would be great :D would be super cute if our character could put up the lights and decorations themselves, like a little animation for it. Maybe the villagers could put up decorations on their house too!

Back