• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Molly the normal duck is moving out

Sloom

sherb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
I'm just getting her out, to be honest. If you want her, just drop a TBT offer, I'll most likely accept it. Kind of need some TBT right now, I know it doesn't look like it, but I have a lot of orders in place so cut me some slack okay.

150px-Molly_HHD.jpg

If no one takes her in a few hours, (I can't right now) I'll happily take her, you can ever have too many Mollies.

Can I take her? She's one of my dreamies ^^

I suppose I can make this the Molly exclusive cycling thread. Get in line lol.

I'd love that! Thanks so much :)

I suppose I can make this the Molly exclusive cycling thread. Get in line lol.

You know, you could probably do well with that. Just have 10-15 btb per Molly.
Just bump the thread whenever you're a little strapped for btb.

You know, you could probably do well with that. Just have 10-15 btb per Molly.
Just bump the thread whenever you're a little strapped for btb.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread lol. Yeah, why not.

10tbt per Molly everyone. Get her while she's hot.

But yeah any of you can drop me a VM, PM or just like one of my posts when you're online and see if we can all arrange a time for you to pick up a Molly. I also have a Maple amiibo card if anyone's interested lol.

could you summon molly's rv so i can come get her? I don't have much tbt though as you can see

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread lol. Yeah, why not.

10tbt per Molly everyone. Get her while she's hot.

But yeah any of you can drop me a VM, PM or just like one of my posts when you're online and see if we can all arrange a time for you to pick up a Molly. I also have a Maple amiibo card if anyone's interested lol.

I'm free now :) So 10tbt?

You know, my molly JUST moved away. I might be able to cycle out 16 characters by repeatedly moving in and out amiibo cards tho.

Back