Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Does anyone know where I can find some starry QR designs? I'm looking for paths, clothes, flags, signs and anything you know of that is starry/sleepy themed.

I'm making a town devoted to the importance of sleeping I'm making a town with a sleepy and starry vibe, and I'm looking for some patterns to work for it!

Thank you!

I found some you can look at here, if you didn't see them already.

I have actually Googled it, and got some pretty neato results. To be honest though, there wasn't really any paths I liked there, so I didn't use that. Thank you anyway ~

I have actually Googled it, and got some pretty neato results. To be honest though, there wasn't really any paths I liked there, so I didn't use that. Thank you anyway ~

Well, for starters, what colors are you going for? Dark purple/blue?

Almost any colours to be honest. Probably a mix of Black, purple and blue, since that's pretty much all you can get in a galaxy :)

Dang it. The only one I have is this one... though, I'm pretty sure I saw one like it in the colors you mentioned. I was going to use this path, but I never did:

tumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so1_1280.jpgtumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so2_1280.jpgtumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so3_1280.jpg

I didn't make these by the way, I wish I did. I found this one on tumblr, I believe.

Last edited:
Back