weed/litter picking - 5tbt
making town flags - 5tbt
-
any other things need doing? just let me know c:
if you're paying in game, ill choose a price depending on how big the job is
thankyou ^^​

Last edited:
Hi there!

If you are still offering your services, I'd love it if you could help me by making a town flag! I'm not to...artisicly inclined but I have an idea of what I'd like.

I'd be willing to pay with tbt or in-game currency or a trade of services if you'd even like. I had to restart my game from scratch due to an accident so I can't pay to much in bells at the moment but I'm willing to do what I can!

Hi! If you're still doing town flags i'd very much like one! I'm awful at pixel art ^.^" I just need it in some way represent my town name bluebell, so the flower blue bells would be cute? Or maybe bells and flowers? *shrugs*, I dunno how complicated that would be for ya so just let me know a price if you feel inclined, thanks!

hi everyone! id be happy to, i just need to know either;
your town name
a colour scheme
or
anything in particular you'd like on your flag!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry this response is late, i had alot of school work to do ^^

if you're unhappy with your custom town flag, then its no charge ^^ ill message you a picture of it when its done, if you like it, ill send it to you when i receive payment. im going to take a nap for now, ill respond to you after my nap

So i'd want my flag to incorporate the town name bluebell, but without the actual town name on the flag? Like i'd prefer pastel colors, or light colors, and maybe a bluebell flower. or just really pretty flowers with little bells (that are blue lol) in the background or just anywhere I guess. I just want it to be cute those are really just ideas for you to play with. ^.^ hope that helps at all.

Last edited:
So i'd want my flag to incorporate the town name bluebell, but without the actual town name on the flag? Like i'd prefer pastel colors, or light colors, and maybe a bluebell flower. or just really pretty flowers with little bells (that are blue lol) in the background or just anywhere I guess. I just want it to be cute those are really just ideas for you to play with. ^.^ hope that helps at all.

cute idea ^^ ill certainly try my best c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I like a flag for my town, Foraois.

I possible, I like this: http://www.gaelicmatters.com/images/xceltic-knot-meaning-triquetra.gif.pagespeed.ic.UaBPYxkiHL.png

With it being green, and the background being brown. I like the colors to be as close as possible to the brown and green on this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/bb/96/35bb96b6d7c7ef05416e3d1b2e2ef75c--s-decor-orla-kiely.jpg

Thanks.

sounds good! ^^ id love to

please check your private messages as i have sent the urls of your flags to you, they cost 5 tbt each c:

Ok so here's what I'd like for my flag!
The background to be blue and "Pupville" to be written in red. The main image I'd like to be of this dog's face: https://imgur.com/a/zjhXm
I understand it's a complicated design so simplify as much as you want! Also, it doesn't have to be exactly that dog just look up Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on google :) It's basically my town flag rn but i'm crud at making designs lol so check out my dream code if you want to see the ref. Thanks so much ^^

Ok so here's what I'd like for my flag!
The background to be blue and "Pupville" to be written in red. The main image I'd like to be of this dog's face: https://imgur.com/a/zjhXm
I understand it's a complicated design so simplify as much as you want! Also, it doesn't have to be exactly that dog just look up Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on google :) It's basically my town flag rn but i'm crud at making designs lol so check out my dream code if you want to see the ref. Thanks so much ^^

hi! yesterday i was basically forced to reset my town due to cartridge issues so i dont currently have the sewing machine. im a time traveller so it wont take long. with those circumstances, would you still want me to do it or not?

hi! yesterday i was basically forced to reset my town due to cartridge issues so i dont currently have the sewing machine. im a time traveller so it wont take long. with those circumstances, would you still want me to do it or not?

That's fine! Take as much time as you need :)

Back