Anyone have town issues switching over to the new 2ds or 3ds?

meo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
I remember someone making a topic not too long ago that their game cartridge lost their town when they inserted it into the new 3ds system.
Just wondering how many people have swapped and had no issues to the new ones? I'm considering getting one but am concerned about my town now lol. :/

I remember someone making a topic not too long ago that their game cartridge lost their town when they inserted it into the new 3ds system.
Just wondering how many people have swapped and had no issues to the new ones? I'm considering getting one but am concerned about my town now lol. :/
I have the Turquoise/Black and the Orange/ White New 2DSXLs and have had no problems moving cartridges around. Just like the existing caveat of both or neither cartridge/DS situation, it should not be a problem for you. FYI: I think it's a good feature that both the game cartridge and micro SD card are protected under a closed panel that also allows easy access to both.

I have the Turquoise/Black and the Orange/ White New 2DSXLs and have had no problems moving cartridges around. Just like the existing caveat of both or neither cartridge/DS situation, it should not be a problem for you. FYI: I think it's a good feature that both the game cartridge and micro SD card are protected under a closed panel that also allows easy access to both.

Thank you so much! This helps a ton.

I recently bought a New 3DS, and it did not affect my town whatsoever, in fact, the screen was clearer and it is easier to type on a New 3DS. Shouldn't be anything to worry about, the thread you had seen might have been a damaged or strange 3DS/2DS, as I've never seen it before, and my cousin also moved over to a 3DS with no problems too ^-^.

Last edited:
Back