• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What if...?

ackawai

どうぶつの森
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
How to play:

Somebody posts a 'what if...' scenario. (ex.What if I could fly) The next person says what would happen, and post their own scenario. Then it goes on...and on....

I'll start. What if Miiverse ended suddenly?

Millions of patterns, screenshots, and mii's would be lost. People who probably be like what? Then complain to Nintendo of what happened. People aren't enraged so easily when something suddenly happens :3

What if all the world's waffles disappeared?

There would be a waffle crisis, Eggo would go out of business, and millions of people would die of starvation. :( The whole waffle economy would collapse.

What if you won the lottery?

Last edited:
I would probably loan some of the money to most of my family, Since I basically owe them everything.
Otherwise, I would probably just put the money in the bank BECAUSE OF INTEREST AND THAT IM PATIENT!

What if you were a squid or a kid? (but you aged slower than humans)
I cant resist. Sorry lol

you'd drown out of water and have to live with the trauma of outliving all your friends and family

what if pigs could fly?

Pigs would be flying everywhere. People would be awed at first, but then they would tend to the pigs as circus animals or just regular pigs.

What would happen if all video games disappeared?

I would sink in to a hole in the floor, and loads of people's careers would be ruined.
What if cheese was no longer existent? ?

Its kinda obvious that global cheese stock would collapse, Sweden wouldn't be known for its cheese, and we wouldnt have cheeseburgers, our holy heaven.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if everyone got sucked into the Splatoon world?

We would never know what it was like to play any other game, and not always be at war.
What if pokemon were real???

I would find the nearest Fennikin and cuddle it. I love foxes.

What if there was no homework in school?

I wouldn't care since I don't go to school, lol

What if you could bring your favorite anime character to life?

I personally... Don't watch anime. A Video game character would be another story :p

What if spongebob came to life? (Still in cartoon form)

I'd throw him in the ocean or give him a helmet filled with water

What if you could bring your favorite video game character to life?

We'd chill and prob go around throwing our hats like boomerangs at random city people.

What if your favorite classic video game was remade for a newer console?

It would be Mario Kart Deluxe.
I missed the double character karts.
It would also go well with Inkling Boy and Girl, or Marie and Callie :p

What if a white dog was our president?

People would complain that it wasn't a black dog

What if this thread gets locked because there's another one like it

I would just switch to that thread and continue playing lkke nothing happened :)

What happened If TBT stopped working all of a sudden.

I'd think it was down temp since that's happened before

What if everyone flew planes in real life and cars everywhere vanished?

I'd continue with my business.

What if the internet suddenly disappeared from the world?

Back