• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Who remembers playing...
Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness for the Gamecube?
I do... I want to play it again. Back in one of the two houses my family was living in in Texas, there was a garage and my parents turned it into a kids living room. My older brother, older sister, and I all shared a file and I remember us arguing in a fun way over who gets to play first and sharing the pokemon on there...​

Last edited:
Both Colosseum and XD were surprisingly great. It's too bad more people haven't played them.

An advantage of XD too is that the Pokemon you catch have moves they don't normally learn any other way and you can transfer them into your other games.

Last edited:
I love those games. I always name my Manectrics Ein because of Colosseum. I just wish they kept Wes as the main character for XD because he is way cooler. XD had way more Pok?mon choices to use and you could also catch wild Pok?mon. I also liked purposely losing shadow Pok?mon just to make Miror B. show up. However, it always bothered me that you couldn't catch a Cacturne in either game when the map is basically a desert.

Ah, my very first pokemon game, if I recall correctly....I still have it to this day, along with my original gamecube <3​

Colosseum and XD are two of my favorite games for the Game Cube. I spent many hours on them, it was really fun to play and I also really liked the stories of both games a lot back then. Especially Shadow Lugia in XD is just gorgeous. Could play these games at any time.

Last edited:
I remember 100% ing this game after I got it from Blockbuster. Begged my mom to buy it for me because I was a smol that didnt understand the memory cards saved your data. I remember my main pokemon ended up being the Spheal you can get from the blue Cipher dude. (I think) Walrein was the ace of my team and I legitimately cried whenever it fainted. xD
After that game, Ice/Water became my favorite types and I fell in love with Lapras and Sharpedo, too.
Really wish they'd make another game like those on another console, would pick it up immediately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Double post

Last edited:
This was actually one of my favorite Pokemon games! I loved the concept of this game!

Back