• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You and your lover are lost in a crowd. How do you find each other?

I'd probably just keep searching. I'd likely only call his name if I saw him. I'd most likely call his phone or text him, make a plan to meet somewhere nearby. Hopefully he'd do the same. We hold hands super frequently though, so I feel our chances of losing eachother is low.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like drawing attention to myself, and my boyfriend is a pretty shy guy too. So, I can't picture either one of us making a big fuss in a crowd.

Storytime:

I'd be like "where is my man?" and he would be like "here I am"! Then I would be like "oh my gosh, queen where was you?" and he would be like "just getting two Frappuccinos from Starby's, got your favourite" then I would be like "this is a mini pumpkin spice Frappuccino not a medium pumpkin spice Frappuccino, what the **** are you doing you disgusting hateful bigot?!??!?!" then he would be like "I'm sorry, so sorry oh my gosh, sorry queen" then I would be like "GO!" then he would be like "what?" then I would be like "biiiitttccch got outta my face" then our relationship would be over. hehehheheheheh! :rolleyes::blush::rolleyes:

Laughing-Julia-Roberts-Funny-Animated-Gif-Picture-For-Whatsapp.gif

Reality:

I would be like "Where is my man!" then he would be like "I'm over here" then I would be like "let's go home, why are we outside? What is that!!!" then he would be like "it's a leaf, let's get some lunch and then let's go home".

Honest reality:

I don't have a boyfriend. :eek:

Last edited:
we'd just call each other lol o-o phones are much easier. plus iphones let us track each other

But you can't get lost with your lover in a crowd if you don't have a lover! :D

You can just get lost on your own
Really lonesomely

Last edited:
My only lover is the delicious crunch of a Totino's Pizza Roll, so it's always with me, I am never lost from my delicious Totino's Pizza Rolls

whistle the distinct call of the tufted titmouse until we arrive together

Get on my motorcycle and find them. Just kidding. I wish...
But I could just call or text them, couldn't I?

Just shout and sing "oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?"

You should get a reply and your partner sings "kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de kimi ga warau nanimo miezu ni."

;)

Idk I feel like I would just wander off somewhere and my (future?) bf would prob have a heart attack tryin to look for me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I could just call or text them, couldn't I?

Some people are still living in the dinosaur age of telephones and don't bother to carry a cell phone (like me, I hate mobile phones). I prefer to be lost anyways.

If I had one. I'd probably find a place to wait till they found me. The whole staying in one place when lost idea.

My girl be like wearing anything cute so I get to notice her in a crowd coz she stands out with height and style she's wearing. Otherwise, I'll just send her a text or call if she's not holding both of our phones. Or go straight to the nearest hotdog/ice cream shop.

Back