• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You and your lover are lost in a crowd. How do you find each other?

My boyfriend would probably just yell my name in a panic, flail his arms around and hop like a lost bunny until I found him lol.

My boyfriend keeps a pretty tight grasp on my hand whenever we’re out together, so I doubt this could happen ^o^

we usually have whistles when we're out together, if not he would check the nearest lush or disney store bc im always there. we're not hard to miss tho, his hair is pink and mines purple so...

Last edited:
Scream his name until he busts out laughing.
But seriously we'd probably just make noises until we found each other.

He's pretty tall so I can usually locate him pretty fast. If that didn't work I'd text him, or say "Ka-Chow" really loud until he found me.

He's pretty tall so I can always spot him, And I've got a huge head of curly blonde hair so he can generally spot me. But I'm pretty much a pilot fish, so its pretty rare we're separated

I would try and find her simply by texting her. :p
I would also try and squak like a Parrot if necessary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My strategy is to yell "Diglett dig Diglett dig" and follow the "TRIO TRIO TRIO"s.

Such a beautiful way for two lovers to be found! :blush:

he'd probably yell something like 'DODIE SUCKS' and then he could follow my angry fanboy screams

- - - Post Merge - - -

In honesty, my boyfriend has done that before

Back