You and your lover are lost in a crowd. How do you find each other?

I'd probably just keep searching. I'd likely only call his name if I saw him. I'd most likely call his phone or text him, make a plan to meet somewhere nearby. Hopefully he'd do the same. We hold hands super frequently though, so I feel our chances of losing eachother is low.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like drawing attention to myself, and my boyfriend is a pretty shy guy too. So, I can't picture either one of us making a big fuss in a crowd.

Storytime:

I'd be like "where is my man?" and he would be like "here I am"! Then I would be like "oh my gosh, queen where was you?" and he would be like "just getting two Frappuccinos from Starby's, got your favourite" then I would be like "this is a mini pumpkin spice Frappuccino not a medium pumpkin spice Frappuccino, what the **** are you doing you disgusting hateful bigot?!??!?!" then he would be like "I'm sorry, so sorry oh my gosh, sorry queen" then I would be like "GO!" then he would be like "what?" then I would be like "biiiitttccch got outta my face" then our relationship would be over. hehehheheheheh! :rolleyes::blush::rolleyes:

Laughing-Julia-Roberts-Funny-Animated-Gif-Picture-For-Whatsapp.gif

Reality:

I would be like "Where is my man!" then he would be like "I'm over here" then I would be like "let's go home, why are we outside? What is that!!!" then he would be like "it's a leaf, let's get some lunch and then let's go home".

Honest reality:

I don't have a boyfriend. :eek:

Last edited:
we'd just call each other lol o-o phones are much easier. plus iphones let us track each other

But you can't get lost with your lover in a crowd if you don't have a lover! :D

You can just get lost on your own
Really lonesomely

Last edited:
My only lover is the delicious crunch of a Totino's Pizza Roll, so it's always with me, I am never lost from my delicious Totino's Pizza Rolls

Get on my motorcycle and find them. Just kidding. I wish...
But I could just call or text them, couldn't I?

Just shout and sing "oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?"

You should get a reply and your partner sings "kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de kimi ga warau nanimo miezu ni."

;)

Idk I feel like I would just wander off somewhere and my (future?) bf would prob have a heart attack tryin to look for me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I could just call or text them, couldn't I?

Some people are still living in the dinosaur age of telephones and don't bother to carry a cell phone (like me, I hate mobile phones). I prefer to be lost anyways.

If I had one. I'd probably find a place to wait till they found me. The whole staying in one place when lost idea.

My girl be like wearing anything cute so I get to notice her in a crowd coz she stands out with height and style she's wearing. Otherwise, I'll just send her a text or call if she's not holding both of our phones. Or go straight to the nearest hotdog/ice cream shop.

Back