• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✦ Evie's Art Dump V.2 | check latest post

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Check latest post for recent art!

sJaFqmL.gif

Requests: Closed
Art Trades: Open

deviantart - tumblr - toyhouse

- Started drawing as a hobby September 2017
- Plays Animal Crossing, Miitopia, and Tomodachi Life
- Using Colors!3D on my 3DS as my art program
- Has a doggo
- Loves giving OCs food names

//-Art-//
All OCs belong to their respective owners

lkWBBnK.png
hHbjySr.png
vdYDPDW.png
oqpoJO9.png
TuUB11l.jpg
Qvi7EO5.png
3JQue9Y.png
xWyCfPV.jpg
SCHuHfk.jpg
lh6DMVY.jpg
swDTCb7.jpg
t7qaDBW.jpg
RT8TRcD.jpg

All characters belong to their respective owners
zxQP8Hr.jpg
DJgf8Uc.jpg
Ff4xE1Z.jpg
jzPwe2n.jpg
icsurZd.jpg
KsZzJj2.png
1ooi1ZF.png
cTHRkRz.png
0CwJ3kp.png
1XTVB9H.png
57qaS5L.png
nwnpNF9.png
s6DGGC7.png
CoaKdKi.png
abZmcyC.jpg
BOcS8Jc.jpg
zTAUSQb.jpg

Last edited:
For amye.miller

ub7h5Ov.jpg

hope you like it!

Last edited:
For amye.miller

ub7h5Ov.jpg

hope you like it!

Ah, that looks amazing! I really love how you shaded it. <3 I know you said you were looking for help with pricing, so I'd say maybe 100-125 for something like this? Then as you fill more orders and practice more and people know what to expect from your art, you could probably start charging more. Anyway, thank you very much for drawing her! She looks very cute! c:

Ah, that looks amazing! I really love how you shaded it. <3 I know you said you were looking for help with pricing, so I'd say maybe 100-125 for something like this? Then as you fill more orders and practice more and people know what to expect from your art, you could probably start charging more. Anyway, thank you very much for drawing her! She looks very cute! c:

thank you very much! I'm trying to improve my shading skills (don't like to highlight for some reason) and it meant a lot to me that you liked it. I still need to work on making the lines less wobbly but the shakiness is appearing less and less every piece I upload so I can say that I'm improving.

For Dedenne2 (again)

ErkCH2K.jpg

I'm gonna post a Charmeleon soon for no reason other than to use the highlighting thing I did with your mayor. hope no one minds.

Aha ty (again lmao)
Your art is continuously improving so much!!!

Last edited:
A Charmeleon like I promised:

vDlNCzD.jpg

The Gen I starters all have claws. It's a lot more harder to make them proportionally small than larger for some reason.

Hiya! If possible, I'd like some artwork of my mayor, Livy in her Halloween clothing pictured in the link. You can pose her and make her expression anything you want. I would like it if the background had some cute pumpkins or bats or something as well but it's totally up to you! I'll def pay you some tbt for it ^^ https://imgur.com/a/LipzX

Back